Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. If unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost a lot of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.